Invisalign® Clear Braces − Fairfax VA
Using a series of clear aligners that are virtually invisible, Invisalign uses the very latest dentistry technology to straighten teeth without braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Clear braces use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Choi’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Choi or Dr. Choi has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Choi or Choi about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Ready to straighten your teeth?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
How much does Invisalign Cost?
The cost of Invisalign is different from patient to patient because everyone has unique needs. At your consultation with Drs. Choi or Choi, Invisalign cost will be discussed and the cost of Invisalign will be determined.
Patient Review By Lydia C
I have never met a doctor/dentist that made a patient feel so relaxed, important and really listens to your concerns! He has a great spirit, good heart, and is very professional. I definitely recommend him for any prosthodontist service...you will not be disappointed! Lydia C
- Lydia C
Patient Review By Christina C
I've considered getting braces for quite some time, but have been hesistant given my age (mid-30s) and the cost of getting a procedure like this done. From the first consultation to subsequent follow-up appointments, Dr. Choi has been, by far, the most knowledgeable and patient-friendly dentist I have ever seen. He always schedules appointments for an adequate length of time (i.e. no quick five min drive-by appointments with multiple patients) and is patient in answering all my questions, whether they are Invisalign or general dental health-related questions. His office / staff also made sure to check with my insurance company to ensure that any dental work would be covered. My teeth look more fabulous every day and it wouldn't have been possible without Dr. Choi!
- Christina C